|Print article||This entry was posted by Mukesh Parmar on April 25, 2010 at 2:54 PM, and is filed under SharePoint. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
Meet the Author
Mukesh Parmar is a SharePoint Tech Lead and founder of SharePoint Police read more
- Hiding the Quick Launch in SharePoint 2010 (14)
- Automated PowerShell Script to backup SharePoint Farm or Site Collection with email Notification (12)
- Document ID Feature in SharePoint 2010 (9)
- UserName showing up as DomainName\UserName instead of Full Name in SharePoint 2010 (9)
- SharePoint 2010 Feature Comparison (SharePoint Foundation 2010 Vs SharePoint 2010 Standard/Enterprise) (7)
- saravanan: try it for through the master page, it's working
- Mike: Hi ! The link for the script are down :( I also would like to know if it will backup IIS...
- George: Very useful indeed! One question: is the correct link to the document visible under properties of...
- Andrew: I am currently managing our Policy and Procedures within SP 2010. I have activated the Document ID...
- Zak Risdon: Hey Mukesh, I am having a little bit of a problem with the doucment ID's so i was wondering if you...
My Latest Tweets
Error while retrieving tweets (Twitter down?)